Welcome to the Syracuse Hot Rod Association.
The snow is flying already This summer went by way too quickly!
Email me if you would like any info added to the site through the winter
Still Looking for ideas on some potential places to cruise too
One Idea brought up was a cruise to Tom Posloskis (Pozzie) car show
Munnsville Ny 7/14/13
Possibly getting as many cars even from other clubs to cruise all together to ???
Some potential cruises could be:
- Cruise to Watkins Glen Racetrack ,I thought it was only one day a year that you could drive around the track. I called and for$25.00 you can go almost any day (minus the blocked out dates) and cruise around the track three times I think the track is close to 3 miles plus long. This happens most days at 12pm and 5PM. Also there is the watkins Glen Park that I am told is very nice to visit.
- "Give yourself a taste of what road racing is all about through our track tour program, Thunder Road Tours. What is a lap around New York's Thunder Road really like? How about this:
Follow the pace car down the FrontStretch into the Ninety, twist, climb and claw your way up through the Esses and onto the BackStretch, braking as you hit the Inner Loop and navigate the Carousel turn, then drop off the face of the earth into the depths of the turn-heavy Boot, climb your way out into Turn Ten, regain your senses and make a run for the finish line!"
- Another idea would be to due like other clubs have done, get together and cruise to the NYIRP (old empire dragway) near geneseo
Bring your racecar, daily driver, Winter Rat, whatever. Enjoy some awesome racing or even race yourself.then cruise back together
- For a few years now a few SHRA members have been talking about getting together and cruising together out to the "Boulevard" and watch the cars cruise up and down the boulevard.
- Send me your ideas and we can pass them around